Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 Tier purple Zebra Diaper cake

    I had a wonderful time making this cake.  Purple has always been one of my favorite colors. I remember when I was a little girl I wanted purple carpet for my room but had to settle for a purple bedspread.  Oh well. Below are the ingredients I used to put this fun cake together. I decorated the outside of the cake with many quality items a new mother can use but there are also hidden surprises inside.
Purple Zebra Diaper Cake
30 Pampers swaddlers, size 1-2
2 receiving blankets
1 baby bottle
1 onesie
1 pacifier
1 pacifier clip
1 set Johnson and Johnson travel size baby products
1 Purple and white plush Zebra
1 pair baby booties
2 washcloth lollipops
1 bib
1 purple and yellow daisy arm rattle
purple daisies
Ribbon and Tulle
bows
Price: $ 50.00


No comments: