Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Leopard towel cake for Silent Auction

This is a towel cake I just did today for a fundraiser at Centennial High School in Franklin, TN.  Our daughter is on the dance team and since each team at the school is responsible for a "gift basket" for the silent auction,  Coach Jeanne asked me to do a towel cake. And since Coach Jeanne is a leopard print fan what better idea than a cake using those colors and ideas?  It has bath, hand towels and a washcloth, lotion, candles, loofahs, cool earrings,body spray and lots of other fun items to pamper yourself with. There is even a black boa as part of the decor.  I would be happy to make this towel cake again sometime for anyone who asks. :) My next project is a hockey theme towel cake for the same silent auction. Yep, my son plays hockey.  LOL

No comments: