Sunday, February 1, 2009

3-tier baby Boy Diaper cakes

This "Fuzzy the Bear" Diaper cake is so cute!  I  start getting ideas for my diaper  cakes by seeing a cute, plush stuffed animal that I will see and usually end up buying. LOL  This cake would also be adorable as a Centerpiece for a Little Baby Boy/Teddy Bear theme shower.  I truly do use only quality products for my cakes.  All of my diaper cakes come wrapped in a cellophane bag with a bow, ingredient card and ready to be presented to the new mom or mother-to-be!  I have free delivery to the Nashville metro area or my cakes  can be  shipped as well.  Contact me at lhorecka@bellsouth.net.
Blessings, Linda Horecka

"Fuzzy the Bear" Diaper Cake Ingredients
55  Huggies Diapers size 1-2
1 receiving blanket
1 baby bottle
1 bib
2 pacifiers
1 plush "Fuzzy the Bear" 
1 "Fuzzy the Bear" book
2 onesies
1 set travel size Johnson and Johnson baby care products
1 set lock- links toys
3 baby washcloths
2 pair baby socks
2 baby spoons
Ribbon and bows
price: $75.00

No comments: