Saturday, February 7, 2009

How I came to make diaper and towel cakes

  It is Saturday Feb. 7th and here in Franklin, TN it is a balmy 65 degrees outside.  Talk about a change in temperature!  A few days ago it was miserably cold and yet today it is wonderful.  And yet here I sit inside on my computer. :)  I did want to tell you a bit more about what I do and how I came upon this exciting new  venture making towel and diaper cakes.  A few months ago I helped with a baby shower for my dear friend Lisa's daughter .  I  included the idea of making a Diaper cake and found out not only did I love making it, people at the shower oohed and aahed over it.  So with along my family ,Lisa's and other friend's offering their encouragement,  here I am a few months later busy with a surprising amount of orders for towel and diaper cakes.  Barb Ireland from Makeadiapercake.com has also been an amazing support.  Her knowledge in all aspects of this business has been invaluable. Creating these cakes has honestly been an unexpected pleasure for me. I take pride in knowing that each and every one of my towel and diaper cakes are made personally by me with a careful eye on detail.  I am more than happy to offer free delivery to the Nashville metro area.  This does include the counties of Williamson, Davidson, Maury, Dickson, Rutherford, Robertson, Wilson and Sumner.  Thank you for reading this or at least skimming thru.  LOL  Blessings, Linda

No comments: